Finding the right family law firm to help you calmly navigate the often complex and emotional journey of divorce is a critical decision. Riordan Family Law believes it is a privilege to represent clients who are facing one of the most stressful and sensitive times of their lives. After gaining valuable experience working with prestigious law firms, Catherine formed a specialized family law practice that has since grown to the tenacious four-attorney firm that is now Riordan Family Law, celebrating its 10th year.
Catherine has built their long careers on extensive trial and appellate practices with an emphasis on family law issues including contested and uncontested divorce, custody DCP&P matters, spousal support, post-judgment enforcement, relocation, change of custody, domestic violence, appeals and related matters. They are passionate advocates for their clients from the most straightforward of matters to complex, high-conflict, high-asset cases, involving the valuation of corporate interests, and they have access to custody and other experts. A determined litigator, Catherine is always empathetic to your goals, financial realities, and peace of mind.
Your needs and attainable goals are always the highest priority. As a small firm, Riordan Family Law offers a responsive team, providing personal attention to your case. The firm's team includes Amanda Paige Johnson and Andreya DiMarco, both associate attorneys, specializing in family law, divorce, domestic violence and related matters.
Please contact Riordan Family Law for a consultation regarding your unique situation.
EXPERTISE: Divorce, Alimony & Motions for Review, Mediation, Asset Distribution, Child Support, Child Custody, Domestic Violence, Appellate Practice, Parental Rights & Post Divorce Issues.
- Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Certified Court Approved Family Law Mediator
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section,Executive Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Co-Chair Young Lawyers Division
- Morris County Bar Association
- Worrall F. Mountain Inn of Court (2002 - 2004)
- Volunteer Attorney, Jersey Battered Women's Services,Battered Women's Legal Advocacy Project
- Volunteer Attorney, The Women's Center Legal Clinic County College of Morris (2002 - present)
- District XB Ethics Committee Member, 2009-present
- Vice Chair, District XB Ethics Committee, 2013-2015
- Chair, District XB Ethics Committee, 2015-present
- Volunteer, Early Settlement Panelist, Morris County Family Part (2004-Present)
- Volunteer, Early Settlement Blue Ribbon Panelist, Morris County Family Part (2013-Present)
- N.J. Monthly Top Attorneys in N.J. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- N.J. Super Lawyers 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016