Ms. Riordan graduated from Seton Hall University, with a Bachelor’s
degree in English Literature and minors in Psychology and Criminal Justice.
Ms. Riordan graduated from Oklahoma City University School of Law with a
juris doctorate degree. In law school, Ms. Riordan was a member of Moot Court Board. She
is admitted to practice in New Jersey, the U.S. District Court for the
District of New Jersey and the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
From June of 2000 to October of 2001, Ms. Riordan was employed as an associate
attorney with the firm of Boffa, Shaljian, Cammarata & O’Connor
in Jersey City, New Jersey, where she gained extensive experience, including
litigation, family law matters, foreclosures and bankruptcy. From October
of 2001 to July of 2006, Ms. Riordan was employed with the firm of Einhorn,
Harris, Ascher, Barbarito, Frost & Ironson, P.C., devoting her time
exclusively to divorce, custody, alimony, parenting time, child support
and domestic violence matters, including extensive motion practice, trial
advocacy and appellate practice. From July of 2006 to the present, Ms.
Riordan formed the firm Riordan Family Law. She has continued to devote
her time in the ongoing practice of family law, as a senior partner with the firm.
- O’Donnell v. Singleton, 384 N.J. Super 141 (App. Div 2006).
Professional/Civic Activities, Honors & Certifications
- Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney
- Certified Court Approved Family Law Mediator
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Executive Committee
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Co-Chair Young Lawyers Division
- Morris County Bar Association
- Worrall F. Mountain Inn of Court (2002 – 2004)
- Volunteer Attorney, Jersey Battered Women’s Services, Battered Women’s
Legal Advocacy Project
- Volunteer Attorney, The Women’s Center Legal Clinic, County College
of Morris (2002-present)
- District XB Ethics Committee Member; 2009-2018
- Vice Chair, District XB Ethics Committee, 2013-2015
- Chair District XB Ethics Committee 2015-2018
- Volunteer, Early Settlement Panelist, Morris County Family Part (2004-present)
- Volunteer, Early Settlement Blue Ribbon Panelist, Morris County Family
- N.J. Monthly Top Attorneys in N.J. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- N.J. Super Lawyers 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
Ms. Riordan is a loyal Seton Hall Pirates basketball fan. In her spare
time she enjoys the theater, travel, exercise, cooking, reading and hiking.